TECH MAHINDRA LTD (Chd) (The break point)
Rupinder singh started his job carrier at the age of 20, when he joined Tech Mahindra pvt Ltd. (Chandigarh) as a Back-end Executive for the project of TATA Indicom on 26 Dec 2006. he worked there in Technical dispatch Team. As Rupinder is having a good command in Microsoft Excel, responsibility of making Daily work reports and SLA Reports was given to him.
His responsibilities at Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd. as a Dispatcher were as follows :-
- Preparing H.N.I Dispatch Reports, JE Payout, Roster and other necessary reports
- Working on all kind of CRM reports and Nortel Reports
- To receive calls from the JE and take proper action for customer satisfaction.
- Coordination with other departments for resolution of customer issues at earliest.
- Responsibility of getting close them within SLA.
Rupinder worked at Tech Mahindra from 26 Dec 2006 to 16 Apr 2008. in search of better opportunity and carrier growth, Rupinder singh left the company. As Rupinder was intersited in jobs of Computer Networking and IT sector, and he was also studying MCSE and CCNA from Jetking Chandigarh, he joined Wipro Infotech on 18 April 2008 to gain some technical knowledge. There as a Trainee, Jesse use to Take care of HDFC bank IT setup.
I.T.I / Webcom Technologies
After few weeks, When jesse was preparing for his AMIE exams, he received a call regarding an interview for the post of Network Engineer, after the interview was conducted, Rupinder singh joined Webcom Technologies / I.T.I Ltd. on 1 May 2008, for there Project at Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Shimla. I.T.I was handeling project of LAN, Telephone, and all Computer systems of IIAS. and outsourcing was given to Webcom Technologies. Rupinder singh was involved in the Project of making the IIAS campus Wi-Fi enabled.
His job Functions and Responsibilities as Computer-Network Engineer at IIAS, Shimla. were as follows:-
- Managing windows server 2003 and 2008 (running Web server, FTP, DHCP, DNS, and Proxy Server).
- Managing and maintaining Wi-Fi Network across the Campus area.
- Maintaining Wi-Fi Routers, Access points and RF connectivity.
- Ensuring 100% Security in Wi-Fi network around the campus area.
- Monitoring Ethernet and Fiber Optic connectivity within the campus.
- Monitoring Radio Links with the Campus and OFF Campus locations.
- Handling a network of 150 Computers (In Workgroup) of the Institute.
- Ensuring 0% Network downtime in the Institute.
- Providing proper resolution of other technical and desktop level complaint.