Each day of my Achievement of my Goal is a celebration day for Me : Jesse
- To Make My own Installer CD of Linux with all Features (Dspace, joomla, drupal,
Squid proxy, Squirrel mail server etc.
- To SETUP SECURE FIREWALL on our GATEWAY
- To SETUP a MAIL SERVER on LINUX
- Start up an Expert DATABASE for IIAS.
- Migrate existing Libsys to KOHA.
- Extend the Campus LAN upto all Resident locations of IIAS.
- Develop expertise on Backtrack Linux and other PenTest utilities.
- Implement RADIUS at IIAS.
- Implementing Authentication based Secure WEB PROXY connection.
- Implementing DNS Server in IIAS.
- Implementing Security policy on Wi-Fi Network.
- Installation of DSpace on Windows and Linux both platforms
- Preparation of Step by Step documentations for Dspace Installation
- Installation of Other software like Joomla, Drupal, Wiki, OJS, Blog
- Distributing Internet From Linux based Proxy Server
- Preparation of step by step Documentation of all the software like
joomla, Drupal, WIKI, Blog on both Linux and Windows platform,
and making them freely available on the internet for everyone.
- To Conquer a room to set up an IT-HUB, Multimedia lab in Library.
- Cracking WLAN Security (OPEN, MAC filters, Shared Key, WEP, WPA)
- Set up a new website for IIAS Library, using Drupal or WordPress.
- Setup KOHA at iias library (an open source Library management software).